Explore the world with curious eyes
Slow Travelling to Discover Cultures and Wonders around the World
Long distance routes
The old and the modern route connecting Europe to Asia
- Most Remarkable Road Trips in New Zealand, North Island
- Aitutaki & Rarotonga, One Week in the Cook Islands
- Most Remarkable Road Trips in New Zealand, South Island (with maps)
- Is it Better to Fly or to Drive from Auckland to the South Island of New Zealand?
- The Great Ocean Road: One of the Best Drives in Aussie
Most Popular Posts
meet us: who is behind the keyboard
Welcome to our travel blog, Mignon Travels, where we love sharing our stories and experiences from around the world. We love moving slowly and exploring each country with an open mind and curious eyes.
This blog wants to be the answer to all the questions related to slow travelling around the world with a medium-low budget. Here you can find:
- Indications on how to get around with public transport or by car
- Indications on how to cross some borders by land
- Costs and procedures for some visas
- Travel costs
- Historical hints and tips of visited places
- Meaningful stories and lively images, which may not be perfect
- Interactive maps with articles per locations
- A platform for every traveller to share their questions or updates
Ask other travellers
Join our forum for any question, suggestion or even to find a travel buddy!