We love travelling with no hurry, moving slowly from one place to another using public transport and walking whether possible. We love it as it gives us the chance to stop and talk to people, whether for a wee chat or a deeper conversation.
We believe that’s the best way to get to know the culture of the country we are in as well as to find out more about everyday life and perspective over history and current affairs.
We love to follow roads. Indeed, in 2019 we travelled along the Silk Road from Milan to Beijing (click here to explore it) and then we came back via the Trans Mongolian Railway (click here for more information).
This blog aims to provide:
- Historical hints of visited places
- Meaningful stories and lively images, which may not be perfect
- Clear indications on how to get around by public transport
- Clear indications on how to cross borders by land
- Costs and procedures for some types of visas
- Travel costs
We also hope to be able to convey our feelings and arouse your curiosity so that you will long to leave and explore unknown places.
Standing by due to cover-19, we are getting ready for our next journeys… Stay tuned!